New Patient Information
Your first visit to The Wrist & Hand Center of Waco establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, we will review your medical history and evaluate your orthopedic health. Your doctor will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment and will answer any questions you might have.